Saturday, October 2, 2010

SU My Digital Studio

 I recently bought the My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!  
I haven't had much time to play with it but today I worked on a project to share 
"My Why" I love Stampin' Up!  
Do you love what you do?  
I do!  
This page is my expression of that joy that I receive when I create.  Regardless of whether it is with paper and ink or if it is drop and drag!  This was fun and I can't wait to learn more.




Visit My Digital Studio to see how you can win free digital downloads.  

The other great thing that is happening at Stampin Up! is all NEW DEMONSTRATORS  will receive in addition to their kit this really neat tote to carry it all in.  Click here to Start your own business today!    You will need this password darsue5960  to order your kit online.  Or you may contact me for more information. 


4 comments:

Patti said...

I like the idea of putting in writing why you create. And MDS is such a great tool to have. I'm a new follower from SC.

Brandy said...

Love your "My Why"! I shall have to post mine on my blog soon. TFS :0)

Brandy said...

Love your "My Why"! I shall have to post mine on my blog soon. TFS :0)

Marcia Santiago said...

new follower from SC...
Marcia
stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com