Sunday, July 11, 2010

Melon Mambo Stampin' Up! In Palm Bay

Well the kit arrived and I am having a hard time deciding what I am going to do for my Open House Launch Party.  

I have been playing with the products that I received in my kit and one of the really fun things to so as a stamper is make something with items you might not have picked. 

I do like this stamp set "Watercolor Trio" Item # 120084. I would have chosen it but I am not so sure about Mambo Melon but it is becoming a favorite.  With limited supplies for someone who has a studio full of supplies this is a challenge to only use Stampin'Up! products! 

Here is a simple easy pl-easy will be good for new stampers.




3 comments:

Jessica Ying said...

what a beautiful work...
just started following ...
mine is www.yoyostamping.com

Dawn said...

I agree Jessica! It is hard for me to find something to make for a workshop only using SU, maybe it is only using current SU that is my problem though too. I have bought many retired sets as I was growing my collection on a budget and now I find it hard to not use those ones too.

Dawn said...

Sorry!!! In my last comment I was looking above me and Saw Jessica's name - I meant to say Darlene!!!