Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy July 1st in Palm Bay

Today begins the new year for Stampin' Up! with the release of the new Idea Book. It is full of great new items and I am so excited to be able to share it with you. 

My day was brighten up by a lady who came in the office today bearing gifts. She brought me this beautiful hydrangea which goes so perfectly with our Hostess Set Because I Care.  I used Marina Mist and Old Olive paper to make her a thank you.   Embossed with black and colored with aqua painter.

4 comments:

Jennifer Thomas said...

Tag you're it...following your blog now...here is mine:

www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Wow, that *is* the perfect thank you card for your friend's thoughtful gift! No doubt she loved it. . . .

Kim said...

Love the flowers and the card.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim - a new follower

Shari Winterstein said...

Such a love lovely card and a beautiful picture. I just signed up to follow your blog - #98! :)))) Thanks for blessing my day. :)