Thursday, June 24, 2010

Newest Venture!!

Yep, I am at it again. Stampin' Up! has a great promotion going on until June 30, 2010 for new demonstrators. Check out the kit is only $99.00. Who could pass that up?

I have always loved their stamps but they were wood mounted and years ago they did not have an angel policy.  So I took another ventures along the way.  They now have clear mounts and and Angel policy that works for me.  I will just order me a personal stamp that has my name and their copyright!  Can't beat that!

So my dear friends you will be hearing from me very soon. My kit is due to arrive on Monday and I can't wait.

When I first started stamping it was at a Stampin' Up workshop. I still have the project we made. I have saved it all this time.

7 comments:

Chanda Stehlik said...

I'm excited to see your first creation!

chanda stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.com

p.s. Following you now! :)

Chanda Stehlik said...

What a beautiful blog you have! I love the vintage look!

chanda stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.com

p.s. Following you now! :)

Karen said...

Welcome back to Stampin' Up! Hope you do really great. I can't imagine doing anything else.

Looking forward to seeing your projects.

follow me at:
http://papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com/

Susan Byington said...

I'm following you now. Can't wait to see what you create! Visit me at www.sendingsmilesacrossthemiles.blogspot.com

Susan

Andrea Beasley said...

Great looking blog.
New Follower-
http://www.stampwab.com

Stampinwithdeborah said...

Love the look of your blog. Also looked at your other page with clay. Love your work and looking forward to your creations with Stampin' Up!
Following you now also.

Elaine said...

Congratulations on your new venture! I'm glad it finally worked out for you to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I would love to see that first card posted! I'm following you now!